Shop Official Rondy Merchandise
Order 2017 collector pins and merchandise online today!
Staffing & Volunteering
Looking for an opportunity to help put on the Premier Winter Festival? See volunteer and staffing opportunities below!
Available for college students to start January 15th, 2018.
- Assisting the Operations department
- Create Customer Service Desk Manual
- Act as the assistant volunteer coordinator
- Plan registration for Running of the Reindeer event
- Act as onsite supervisor for Running with the Critters
- Prepare and distribute the sponsor reward VIP packets
- Assist with Customer Service in both the office and retail space
- Assist Marketing Manager with assigned tasks
- Assist Events Manager with assigned tasks
- Additional tasks as assigned.
What you will gain from this internship
- Critical thinking/problem solving experience.
- Behind the scenes of festival/event management.
- Experience dealing with contractors and vendors.
- Learning the importance of customer service.
- Learning the importance of event planning and execution.
- Working with non-profits, and as a non-profit.
Applicants must be 21 years of age to be able to handle alcohol, and possess a valid driver's license.
Minimum 2.8 GPA, all grade levels, all majors, $10/hour.
For more information, contact Operations Manager Daniel at email@example.com or 274-1177.
Rondy is always looking for volunteers looking to help out with some of the favorite events, including the Frostbite Footrace & Costume Fun Run, Running of the Reindeer, and more!
Email our Events Coordinator, Kevin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Volunteer Opportunity: World Championship Sled Dog Races
Interested in being part of mushing? Become a Volunteer! Volunteer Orientation Sunday, January 29; 9:30AM-1:30PM at the ASDRA clubhouse, 3400 Tudor Road.The orientation will be held in coordination with the Norma Rasmussen Memorial Sled Dog Race at Tozier Track.
Show up at 9:30AM for breakfast and orientation. Come dressed to be outside for 2-4 hours. We will have a breakfast sign-in and orientation. The volunteers will divide into groups to rotate thru volunteer positions. Starting line: moving teams to the start, sled holding at the start and trail guarding on the trail.
If you can only volunteer for indoor positions we can hook you up with registration, food, and maybe timing. Please reply to the website and signup as a volunteer. http://asdra.org/index.php/volunteer/ or email email@example.com