Frostbite Footrace & Costume Fun Run
Saturday, February 27, 2021
$10/child - $150/team
5th Ave and F St
5K or 2.5K Fun Run, there’s a time and pace for everyone.
Don a costume. Dust off those running shoes
Rain or snow, sunshine or clouds, hardy Alaskans get out of bed early on the first Saturday of Rondy to participate in this annual favorite. The Frostbite Footrace offers two opportunities for fun: The Frostbite Footrace 5K and the 2.5K Fun Run, open to all ages and athletic abilities.
The route begins at the Fifth Avenue Skywalk (between the Egan Center and the Performing Arts Center) and finishes near 6th Avenue and G Street. Footrace (5K) is 2 laps of the course; Fun Run (2.5) is 1 lap of the course.
Timing and results will be processed by Skinny Raven Sports.
An awards presentation will not be held this year. Awards will be mailed in 2021. Awards will be presented to overall finishers in the Fun Run and to the top three male and female finishers in 13 age categories in the 5K race.
Bib and Mask pickups and Late Registrations are available at:
Egan Civic & Convention Center (555 W. 5th Ave)
Thursday, February 25th, 3:30pm-7:00pm
Egan Civic & Convention Center
RACE DAY! Saturday, February 27th, 7:30am-9:00am
Costume Contest Results
- 1st Place: Michael Myers, Bib#317
- 2nd Place: Turkey Guy, Bib #52
- 3rd Place: Rocket, Bib #44
- Honorable Mention: Fish Girl, Bib #26
- 1st Place: COVID Cohos, Bibs #14 & 28
- 2nd Place: Unicorn Mommy & Baby, Bibs #318 & 319
- 1st Place: Pac-Man & Ghosts, Bibs#76, 77, & 78
- 2nd Place: Foxy Five, Bibs # 312, 313, 314, 315 & 316
- 3rd Place: Pirates, Bibs # 80, 81, & 82
- 1st Place: AK Coral and Reef, Bibs #3, 4, 5 & 6